Orlando Music Club
We Keep Music Alive!
Membership – Open Enrollment … Easy to renew! …
Easy to join! … New Members always welcome!
OMC Annual Senior Dues (Renew includes $10 late fee)
|$45||Individual Member/renew ($35+$10)|
|$60||Couples Membership/renew ($50+$10)|
|$35||New Individual Member (No late fee)|
* Postmark deadline for returning OMC members (“Senior dues”) is September 1st to avoid a $10 late fee.
NFMC Festival Participation = Senior and FFMC Junior Membership required.
|OMC Senior Club Dues / Postmark by Sept 1||FFMC Junior Club Dues / Postmark by Oct 1|
|Download OMC Membership Form: click here||Download the “Junior Bill” from the FFMC website.|
|Make check payable to Orlando Music Club||Make check payable to FFMC, Inc.|
|Send “senior” dues to:||Send “junior” dues with tentative roster to|
|Lisa Moore, OMC Treasurer||Peggy Willis, FFMC Financial Secretary|
|(See address on form)||(See address on form)|
Questions? Contact Lisa Moore: [email protected]
NFMC/FFMC Life Membership dues option: $30 to renew (or $230 if initial)
Be involved – share your passion! Visit www.nfmc-music.org for details.
NFMC adds the collective strength of its state and local affiliates, and over a century of tradition and accomplishment, to your love of music, plus…
- A chance to increase your opportunities to perform or enjoy the performances of others
- Membership in NFMC at all three levels (local, state and national)
- A subscription to NFMC’s quarterly magazine for senior members, Music Clubs Magazine
- Special opportunities to participate in designated NFMC competitions for members only
- Instant access to information on auditions, festivals, and other performance venues through NFMC’s website
- A voice in the future of music in America’s schools
- An opportunity to be recognized for your contributions through local, state, and national NFMC awards programs
- Being one of more than 150,000 members in over 5,000 state and local groups
FFMC is dedicated to the purpose of furthering music education and fostering a musical environment in our communities through the sponsorship of musical events and by providing performing opportunities for our talented and deserving young people. As well, FFMC, Inc. sponsors competitive events in which participating students can win awards and scholarships. FFMC Members are professional and amateur musicians as well as generous benefactors and music lovers who volunteer their time and energy to create a dynamic musical and cultural environment in our communities.
From the FFMC Bylaws (Page 1, dated July 29, 2011):
Life Membership shall be conferred upon an individual upon payment of the life membership fee covering life membership in state and national federations, as provided in the bylaws of NFMC. An application for life membership shall be made through a federated club and confirmed by the FFMC Executive Committee before payment is processed by the state treasurer and deposited in the general fund as dues. A life member shall have all the privileges of active membership and shall be exempt from the payment of state and national annual dues.
Consider LIFE membership in NFMC/FFMC. Basic information:
- $125 to NFMC – includes subscription to Music Clubs Magazine
- $75 to FFMC - includes subscription to Sharps and Flats
- Membership certificate from FFMC/NFMC
- Listing in the FFMC Directory
- State dues are nontransferable
- Discount on OMC annual senior club dues of $5
Please make $230.00 check payable to “Orlando Music Club”
Lisa Moore, OMC Treasurer
802 Fox Valley Drive
Longwood, FL 32779
Questions? Contact: [email protected]
General Membership Meeting: MINUTES – Click Here
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
We welcome your donations to help support our programs!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Orlando Music Club is a non-profit organization approved for charitable and educational purposes under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Our parent organization is the National Federation of Music Clubs and the Group Exemption Number is 3832. All donations made to Orlando Music Club are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE FLORIDA DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE WITHIN FLORIDA: 1-800-435-7352. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. Our registration number is CH14301.